The Company's three divisions: Religion, Corporation, and Government The Company's three products: Guilt, Greed, and Fear. The Company Strategy: Jealousy The Company Goal: Ruin

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Matter of Degree

A Matter of Degree: More reasons to not let yourself be owned, or to give in to the temptation of ownership.

“But It's different for me and my boyfriend/husband.”

No, its not. You may think you're happy but your life isn't right now, its a spectrum of time ranging from birth to death, and when you look at the whole of it, and you look at what you could have had, you've chosen poorly if you give in to jealousy.

Monogamy is watered down slavery.

Sure its natural, but so is smashing people whom annoy you with a rock, so is Ebola, so is rape. Oh, did I use the R word? How do you think women got smaller on average in the first place? Sexual selection plain and simple. Natural does not always equal good, and evolution does not always work for us.

Even in an open relationship (a step in the right direction I admit) you select a primary mate, thus you participate in the system that subsidizes jealousy.

Monogamy is a constant power struggle, the best you can hope for is a series of low degrees, sufficient to lie to yourself. Or a temporary victory, which you will have so long as you are young and attractive.

Your gender names itself after men, it's first names are often feminized male names. Your gender allows itself to be socialized as a pet or object because its easier. We jokingly look at a cat and say there's the life. Some of you strip, throw on a collar, purr, rub on someone's leg and call it a day.

You've been spoils of war for thousands of years. Its a great deal for women at first, and time and again you sign up for it like some fool at rent to own who can't do the math and doesn't have the discipline to save up.

Monogamy is the last vestige of the system that refers to virginity as virtue, refers to sexual inexperience as honor. Monogamy is the same creature which gives us honor killing. Monogamy is what makes your tits more important than your brain. And yet you lap it up.

You want to know why women are treated like property over much of the world? Because when given the choice they elect to be treated like property. Perhaps I should turn into the male chauvinist pig everyone accuses me of being, and The company secretly wants me to be.

I'll bet at least one of our soldiers in Iraq will come back with some cute little shell shocked villager who thinks being some soldier's property in America is still a step up from explosions and a Burka.

Maybe I should throw on a uniform and kill for them and start saving up and buy/court myself an ignorant 16 year old. Tell her that its only natural to be owned by a man, tell her its silly of her to want to be anything but a wife and mother, tell her that real power comes from the heart, tell her that she can be anything she wants when she grows up and then remind her that the most important occupation is family, tell her that her children are her path to immortality and the future, tell her that there's a god somewhere who cares who she sleeps with, tell her that women just aren't thinkers or fighters, nature wants them to be care givers. I'll open doors and pay for trinkets entertainment and meals. And on and on.

Why not? I'll bet I could score a young trophy wife inside a year if I sold out. But at what cost?

By doing so I'd turn myself into little more than a meat bot for The Company (the ultimate pimp) and it's interests. I'd have to sacrifice my children on the alter of conformity. I'd have to annihilate any vestige of individuality in favor of becoming a “real man.”

The simple fact is, if you support monogamy you do so out of ignorance at best, or guilt, greed, and fear at worst.

No, they may be able to keep me in this box, but I'll never willingly serve. When someone leaves the gate open, I'll bolt, not stand there like an institutionalized cow. In fact, I'm working on the lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Ads

Ad 1 Ad 2 Ad 3